In between the ultimate return-on-investment measures for attendees and exhibitors lay an analysis of each of the components of the event and the participants’ evaluation of their respective value. View article
I am often asked to explain why cash is so ineffective in recognizing employees. The question comes in a variety of ways, for multiple reasons, but always gets down to the same underlying issue.
This is the mantra of the old-school autocratic manager. As much as we know its wrong, you can’t really argue with the logic. Its true; you took this job for an agreed-upon wage and theyre paying it, now shut up and get back to work.
This video blog series by Mike Byam and Jenny Watkins of Terryberry talks about interactive workplace recognition using GIVE A WOW:
– Demo of the interactive Recognition Wall, a unique employee recognition idea
– Employee recognition that appeals to Gen Y employees
– How to integrate peer recognition, service awards, and more into one platform
– Sample peer award nomination form
– Sample award redemption process
– Sample recognition management dashboard